Monday, April 27, 2015

Alvin & Brazos Bend

4/11/15 We left Galveston Island and went to Alvin to visit a pup from my last litter. Spot is what I called him, He is now Stitch. He looks so good and happy. Short and stout, has Vignettes face. The dogs and pups played. Then the brother(Stitch) and sister (Beanie/Amber) played and he gave Beanie a run for it. She finally had some of her own medicine. She slept good after, but we had a nice visit. It was over an hour. He looked so good, I will put pictures on.  I am so glad we went to see him.
-We went to Brazos Bend State Park today, and is it ever nice, a must see. O the trees are big and the grass is green and deer and right in the back yard and everywhere. Birds, squirrels and alligators, o my… I took a small bike ride to see my resources and to see the land. I could just stay here. This park is very big, I think like 5,000 acres?  I want to ride some trails and look around. After setting up, I got the beach wagon out and loaded it with laundry and shower items. I then rode the bike pulling the wagon. It worked and was able to do laundry and shower, and then I walked back to pick it up. It was not far walking either. One time the dogs were out in fence and the deer would be close by. I will put some pictures of that too. 
-O and the garden has been restored to almost as it was. Larger plants are fine, I even harvest some out for supper. But for the seedlings, I cant say many survived.  I wasn’t sure what to do about the wind getting in, seeing I all ready had side panels, so today I plastic wrapped it and then put the side panels on and more bungees and it worked. It traveled just fine. I should perfect it and patent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment