Tuesday, April 7, 2015

bike / snake

It has been a little, it is 4/1/15. We are in Pensacola, Florida. We stopped for the night at Big Lagoon State Park.  It is so quiet here, nice for the change. Dogs seem more content too. O a high light- a couple of days ago, I walked to walmart and bought a bike. A real pretty pink and black Schwinn. I have been riding some now too. The dogs are not big hikers, so nice to have the bike. I may get a pull behind bike carrier for some times.  - now, back to the camp ground. It is peaceful, white sand with a orchestra of frogs and such.
Upon pulling in the sign said full lots, but the lady asked how big was I? The home? 26 I replied. She said that she did have one lot that I could fit in.  It is beautiful, very big, we are back off the road some and it is like two lots. The shower house is right across and down the road a little.  As soon as we got in and started to settle, I rode the bike about a half a mile out to get some ice. Then carried 16lbs on my back, back to camp. The dogs have been so great. We stopped at a pet smart today, and all four on one leash got peoples attention. I grab a couple of toys that were on sale(they were stuffed peeps, like the marshmallow peeps)and a 30lb bag of dog food.
-I did receive mail from home the other day, and did some banking and such.   -I am peeling still from the sun. I did get sun poison and was sick with a fever and everything, so I glad to be feeling better from that, still sore though.   -We seen a black snake today at Camp St. Helen’s, it may have been a king snake. We stopped there and checked it out, sat on a porch in grandpa rockers under huge trees covered with hanging moss. This was the high light of that trip, besides the snake. To me the snake was like a kitty, slinking around to get you closer.  I don’t think the dogs seen it.
-I put some stickers and some saying up in the rv--the house. Almost a full month of full time rv-ing.
-Beanie (Ambrosina) has really grown this month. She is losing some bottom teeth already. She is thick and tonight looking at her she was the spilling image of those cast iron Boston’s. She is so pretty and such a good girl, was working on puppy biting, with her. And I had to work on in the fence aggression towards other dogs from Mister. I would have to go in and pup him on his side to correct this behavior. He has been doing much better now.  - Rosy sat on my lap as we left the beach. She was sitting up like she was driving. I still like Panama city beach and would like to stop in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment