Monday, April 13, 2015

ferry ride

The garden did somehow go through a tornado today.  It was up rooted and the dirt piled in the back. I re worked it and watered it. I will see what I can do for it. I have clear side panels on it for travel, but some how the air is getting in and my camera is not working so I can’t watch it.   4/8/15 We are on Galveston Island in Texas.  I drove the rv on to a ferry and rode across. At a state park right on the coast. You can hear  the ocean and has the breeze from the waves.  I may stay around here for awhile. I liked the look right away. Even though the beach has a lot of sea debris. The water is dark, not blue and green like Florida. Panama city beach has the best beaches, from what I have seen so far.  - Good news from back home…yippee
After setting up in the state park, I put the dogs away and walked down on the beach. It was getting dark and thought it best to leave them behind. I cant imagine all the crap they will eat on the beach.  I saw some ghost crabs, some not to afraid of me.
-O I had to get rid of the gas that I had in my five gallon tank, before I could ride the ferry. So I went back to a store. I was going to try to see what I could get in my tank, even though I just filled it up. I put a little in and then gave the rest away. I later seen the people again.    
-So many people eyeing the dogs, some even whistling at them from other cars.  Another one wanting to steal Beanie right off the leash.
-It did not cost anything to cross on the ferry. I can’t imagine. All the people they have working and the fuel for the ferry and such. Maybe on the way back out they get you?? Pay or you don’t leave! Ha ha…

No comments:

Post a Comment